*Limited Quantity* 18 x 18" Linen Grain Sack Style Pillow Cover + Insert
European inspired pillow cover is made with luxuriously softened 100% natural linen featuring a vintage style grain sack stripe. Pillow cover front and back are constructed with same linen fabric.
- Available Colors: Natural w/ Blue Stripe, Blue w/Sunset Stripe, Honey w/Sunset Stripe
- 18" Square with Zipper Closure
- Certification: OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 (verified safe from harmful substances)
- Fabric Origin: Woven in Lithuania
- Feather Down Pillow Insert Origin: Colorado
- Fabric Weight (approx.): 240 g/sm or 7 oz/yd²
EASY CARE: Your linen has been pre-washed to ensure the fabric will not shrink after the very first wash. Machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent (not Tide). Because it's plant-based and the company's values align with ours, we use Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent - Fresh Lavender Scent. Do not bleach.
Tumble dry low or hang dry to enjoy the beauty of its complex texture. Simply mist with water to relax small wrinkles. If you prefer a crisp look to your linen, you can iron on steam setting for a few seconds. This textile responds well to Wool Dryer Balls, too!
After several washings, linen will soften and become lighter with age and use. This is a normal characteristic of the textile. Regarding natural linen color, shades may vary depending on the growing conditions (rain and sunshine) in Lithuania. Therefore, a linen napkin you order today may vary in color and texture as compared to a napkin you order in the future. It's all in the beauty of nature!