Annie - Digital
augusthome presents "Annie"
And by just being there all alone, She brought grace to the room.
c. 1836 | paper print
Grain, cracking and wear will be visible in this image of an original artwork as retrieved from museum archives.
Printable vintage high quality resolution art for displaying artwork in your home or on Samsung Frame TV. INSTANT DOWNLOAD. DIGITAL FILE ONLY. No physical product will be shipped. As with any online image, colors may vary due to monitors. You will receive 1 JPG image file for instant download for printing.
- Digital Art: Print common sizes such as 8x10, 16x20, and 36x45. You can also print select parts of this art up to 40x40" Square. This file may not include the entire artwork as originally created centuries ago because sometimes we've rotated the image or done a little cropping to showcase the work's highlights. Digital downloads allow you to print artwork in sizes to accommodate frames you already have!
- Samsung Frame TV: We've tested each file so it's ready and does not require resizing. As with most Frame files on the Internet, this size often does not include the entire artwork as originally created because it's been cropped to showcase the work's special features or highlights. *Note: The JPG file of shows Audrey as depicted in photos here on TV. The digital image has already been rotated for optimal viewing on Frame TV.
Digital Download for Print
Digital downloads will be available upon purchase payment confirmation. Simply download, print, and admire! This image is labeled for largest recommended print size. You can also print in a variety of smaller sizes to fit desired frame. For optimal printing, we recommend printing through a professional print service such as your local copy center. Choose archival paper, textured fine art paper or card stock with a matte finish.
Digital Download for Samsung Frame TV
For optimal viewing, orientation of this original artwork has been rotated to the left. Perfectly sized to Samsung recommendation aspect ratio resolution. Here are some basic steps to help guide adding art to the Samsung Frame TV (2021):
- Open Smart Things app on your phone, click on your TV and select "Art Mode."
- Select "Add Your Photos+" and choose the photos you want to send to your TV. You may wish to create a Slideshow, so before you select individual photos, click on "Slideshow" or "Slideshow Random."
- Select "Save on the Frame."
- Tap to choose the photo you want to display, choose any mat or artistic effects.
Digital downloads have been curated, resized for optimal print scale or for use with Samsung Frame TV, and are intended for personal use. Digital files are not to be shared or sold on any digital medium.
Giving Back to Art Museums
To help fund the restoration and preservation of these irreplaceable masterpieces, we donate 6% of profit from your purchase of digital artwork to museums around the world.
We do not accept refunds, exchanges or cancellations on this instant download product, however please contact me should you have any problems with your order: email@example.com or call 931.389.3527.