Woodland Serving Bowl
Crisp leaves adorn this forest-inspired bowl. Woodland leaves that were collected in New York's Finger Lakes region are meticulously rolled onto each piece of this rustic pottery. Serve up comfort sides or a salad in this beautiful, handcrafted rustic serving bowl. Available in blue or cream glaze.
Each piece of thrown pottery is one of kind in presentation while lending itself to both kitchen and tabletop functionality.
- Measures approximately 4.75" tall and 7.5" in diameter
- Holds 64 ounces
- Durable glazed stoneware in blue or cream accent
- Wheel thrown with hand rolled leaf imprint
- Microwave, dishwasher and oven safe
- Made in USA by Certified Living Wage Employer
Easy Care Instructions: This functional rustic stoneware is dishwasher and oven safe. As with any handcrafted pottery, abrupt changes in temperature (for example, transferring directly from refrigerator to oven) may cause breakage.
Clean with dish soap and warm water using a soft scrub pad or simply rinse food particles away and place in dishwasher.